The Little Project was established on 17th March 2012 with the sole aim of creating enabling structures for creative centres and spaces.
It was founded by Patrick Murage who has worked with the Knowledge-Sharing programs of art organizations in the United Kingdom, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Namibia, Denmark, Netherlands and Ethiopia in building capacity for the arts and local audiences in Africa.
PROFESSIONAL CREED: HOW
• Bringing every single project in on time and under budget.
• Pride in the quality of our work, and a willingness to personally perform even the most menial tasks to remove project obstacles and get the job done.
• Ability to envision how specific parts of the programmes should look and flow, and communicate those ideas to the team constituents always with positive results.
• Expertise in programme management and assessment and collaborating with team members throughout the course of the project to point out oversights that would unnecessarily consume client's time and money.
• Its about creating dedicated partnerships and relationships with individuals, who frequently request project advice and support.
• We must have excellent skills in guiding, creating case for support and involvement, motivating, training and mentoring.
The Little Project; Our Beliefs
- Communities need to embrace a global perspective and collaborative engagement efforts to substantially impact their capacity through creative engagement solutions.
- That all of our actions must be guided by the utmost integrity and transparency.
- Resource stewardship as leverage for delivery of mission and strategy.
- Position statements as a guide and drive.
The Little Project: Our Values
- Promoting positive outcomes for and from all our engagement.
- Demonstrating integrity, openness and honesty, including stewardship of all resources.
- Upholding the respect and value of the individual, partners and process.
- Championing diversity of thought and experience.
- Fostering innovation and challenge experience in our work and;
- Proactively connecting and collaborating with utmost professionalism as a key service.
The Little Project: Ethics
LP.............aim at transformation of positive thoughts